EXPERIENCED CABIN CREW
“οrange2fly” ” is accepting applications for experienced cabin crew. Applicants will have the opportunity to be considered to become a part of our company’s dynamic team.
- Holder of EASA Attestation
- Previous work experience in the same industry;
- High School graduate with Intermediate computer skills;
- Between 1.65 cm and 1.88 cm in height with weight in proportion;
- Holder of valid Medical Certificate;
- Fluent in Greek and English (both written and spoken). A third language is an asset and multilingual candidates will be given priority consideration;
- Physically fit with a good attendance record in your current position;
- Hardworking, flexible, and willing to operate on a shift, varied schedule;
- Additionally, willing to be based to any station out of Greece;
- Friendly and outgoing with a pleasant personality;
- Able to solve problems and make quick decisions in the interest of crew and guests;
- Ready to meet the challenges of dealing with guests in demanding situation;
- References from previous employers;
How to apply
If you meet our criteria, kindly send your CV, a copy of your valid EU passport and Cabin Crew Attestation to email@example.com, with reference code at the subject line: cabin crew/02/19.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with “οrange2fly” personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Candidates not notified within 4 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org