CABIN CREW TRAINING ORGANIZATION (CCTO)
As aviation is a fast growing industry, Orange2fly Airlines decided to expand its activities in initial cabin crew training, in order to satisfy the increasing needs of the industry.
O2F’s Cabin Crew Training program, is a 20-working day intensive course, approved by Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority under EASA rules and requirements.
The training program, hosted on our own premises, is designed to meet the needs of any modern airline giving you a new window of career opportunity.
CABIN CREW TRAINING PROGRAM
- General Theoretical Knowledge of Aviation
- Aviation Regulations and role of Competent Authority
- Meteorology and Effects of Surface Contamination
- Operator documents and manuals
- Air Operator Management Systems
- Duties and responsibilities of cabin crew
- Effective Communication and Techniques
- Common language and Terminology
- Briefing ,Debriefing and Allocation of Duties
- Passenger Handling & Cabin Surveillance
- Survival Theoretical and Practical training
- Fire and Smoke Theoretical and Practical Training
- Abnormal and Emergency Procedures Theoretical and Practical
- Safety and Emergency Equipment
- Fatigue Risk Management
- Duty Time Limitations and Rest Requirements
- Aero Medical Aspects and First Aid
- Human Factors in Aviation & CRM
- Dangerous Goods
- General Security Aspects in Aviation
- Customer Care Techniques and Service on board
Cabin Crew Training program, is a 20-working day intensive course, approved by Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority under EASA rules and requirements.
Qualified and highly experienced instructors, using the most advanced training methods and equipment in our high-end facilities, will provide you with necessary knowledge and skills; all that a competent crew member requires.
By the successful completion of the course, Cabin Crew Training Organization (CCTO) provides you with an EASA attestation, which will take off your career in all European airlines. Furthermore, Orange2Fly Cabin Crew Training Organization (CCTO) will support you reaching your professional destination, by consulting and updating you with all current job opportunities, including our own.
Don’t stick with Black or White. Choose ORANGE!!!
In our own training high-end facilities in Athens we use the most advanced training methods and equipment that will provide you with necessary knowledge and skills; all that a competent crew member requires.
If you are over 18 years old, with fluency in English and fulfilling appropriate medical requirements (PART MED), Orange2fly Cabin Crew Training Organization (CCTO) gives you the opportunity to become a certified cabin crew member, within an airline environment and through a fast, efficient and low-cost program.